Cottonwood Public Library COVID-19 Update
The Cottonwood Public Library has a variety of online resources available to our community, including e-books and continuing education. Citizens are encouraged to take advantage of these offerings at http://ctwpl.info/Pages/Index/131531/online-resources.
We want to do our best to make the Library safe and welcoming to all. The Yavapai County Community Health Services and the Centers for Disease Control recommend:
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Practice social distancing. Try to keep an optimal six-foot distance from other people.
How you can remotely access the Library:
Remember, the Library has many digital services available to you, free with your library card:
- Overdrive - thousands of popular ebooks and downloadable audiobooks
- RBdigital - over 130 popular and specialty magazines.
- Kanopy - "thoughtful entertainment" video streaming, with over 30,000 films.
- Universal Class - over 500 online courses, including continuing education classes.
- As well as many other informational resources.
Additional sources of information:
Center for Disease Control and Prevention coronavirus website